Coming in to see us for the first time?
To get you started quickly, fill our New Patient forms online:
1. Registration Form
2. Medical History Form
Or, you can Download and Print the Forms
Your Experience as a New Patient :
As a new patient, when you come in for a regular dental visit this is what you may expect:
- We have you fill out some basic information about yourself.
- Some x-rays and pictures are taken
- If you have had a full set of dental x-rays done in the past year you may bring a copy with you from your previous dentist.
- The dentist will do an examination.
- The dentist or the hygienist will do a dental cleaning.
- Appropriate home care instructions will be reviewed and any treatment required or any questions or concerns you may have will be discussed.
- If you come in with pain or any other condition requiring immediate attention
we will focus on that and get you back for a regular examination.
We will schedule your appointments as quickly and conveniently as possible and send out reminders by email, phone call or text message as you prefer.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, at least 48 hours notice is requested.
Visiting Renaissance Dental Care is the farthest thing from the stereotypical visit to the dentist.
The office has a relaxed vibe and a friendly staff. Dr Kaluskar took her time explaining all my treatment options. They also went over the best way to work with my insurance benefits.
After my whitening and bonding on my front teeth, for the first time in my life, I actually love my smile.