Coming in to see us for the first time?
Click below to make an appointment !
If you have an Appointment,
and have a query, Contact us here
To get you started quickly, fill our New Patient forms online:
1. Registration Form
2. Medical History Form
Or, you can Download and Print the Forms
Your Experience as a New Patient :
As a new patient, when you come in for a regular dental visit this is what you may expect:
- We have you fill out some basic information about yourself.
- Some x-rays and pictures are taken
- If you have had a full set of dental x-rays done in the past year you may bring a copy with you from your previous dentist.
- The dentist will do an examination.
- The dentist or the hygienist will do a dental cleaning.
- Appropriate home care instructions will be reviewed and any treatment required or any questions or concerns you may have will be discussed.
- If you come in with pain or any other condition requiring immediate attention
we will focus on that and get you back for a regular examination.
We will schedule your appointments as quickly and conveniently as possible and send out reminders by email, phone call or text message as you prefer.
If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, at least 48 hours notice is requested.
I love renaissance Dental care because I am like one of the family here. I have just had two implants placed and I had no pain at all. The staff is great and I am not rushed in and out. I am so pleased the doctor took the time to explain the different treatment options I had . I feel so well taken care of that I have referred many of my friends.