Easy steps to better teeth
Everyone deserves clean, healthy teeth and gums, fresh breath and a confident smile. Here is what you can do .
1. Clean your teeth, not only the front and back but in between teeth which prevents gum disease and unseen cavities. We will go over your technique , recommend what will work best for you, and show you how to monitor your cleaning.
2. Have family checkups and cleanings twice a year, it is the best way to prevent cavities from growing, gum disease from getting worse , so more complicated and expensive treatment is avoided. If you use dental insurance, it is a no-brainer to take advantage of the no-pay visits and preventive treatment for children and adults.
3. Eat well, choose fresh fruit instead of sugary snacks when eating on the run . Do not drink too many carbonated beverages.
4. Remember that oral and general health are related. If you are diabetic, hypertensive, pregnant or even planning to have a baby schedule regular dental visits.
5. Your smile is a huge reflection of your personality and confidence. Getting rid of puffy swollen gums,bad breath and painful, discolored chipped or irregular teeth can bring forth a better you !!