Coming in to see us for the first time?
To get you started quickly, fill our
New Patient forms online:
Or, you can Download and Print the Forms
Your Experience as a New Patient:
As a new patient, when you come in for a regular dental visit
this is what you may expect:
- We have you fill out some basic information about yourself.
- Some x-rays and pictures are taken
- If you have had a full set of dental x-rays done in the past year you may bring a copy with you from your previous dentist.
- The dentist will do an examination.
- The dentist or the hygienist will do a dental cleaning.
- Appropriate home care instructions will be reviewed and any treatment required or any questions or concerns you may have will be discussed.
- If you come in with pain or any other condition requiring immediate attention we will focus on that and get you back for a regular examination.
- We will schedule your appointments as quickly and conveniently as possible and send out reminders by email, phone call or text message as you prefer.
- If you need to reschedule or cancel an appointment, at least 48 hours notice is requested.